Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

There is so much in life to be thankful for.
I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who taught me what unconditional love and friendship is from a man. Oh yea, I'm thankful for his romance also.

I am thankful for my children. From oldest to youngest or youngest to oldest and all in between. They each have wonderful qualities that make me proud of them. We tend to focus on the bad things in the day, but children are blessings, whether they are biological or step.

Andrya, you are always a bright light to me. I love your ability to put your thoughts out on paper.
Alex, you are special in that you always look for the fairness in life and what is right.
Bart, I am thankful that you are in my life for your caring and always being there for dad and I.
TJ, you are warm and thoughtful, always sending notes to tell me you care.
Devin, your smile and dedication to your children impresses me daily.

My Aunts, I love you dearly. You helped make me who I am today.

My parents, God Bless you both. I miss you every day of my life and wish I could just hear your voices one more time.

My brother and sister. I love you both.

2 comments:

Alison said...

great post Sherryl!!! welcome to Thankful Thursdays!!

Tera said...

What a wonderful family you have. Definitely something to be thankful for!!! You see, I used to take my family for granted, but since having difficulties with my brohter and his family, I realize just how much I miss him in my life. We're working on making things good again, but once they go astray, it's hard getting back on track.

My Mom

My Mom
RIP

My Dad, me and Patty

My Dad, me and Patty